Join the Developmental Center of the Ozarks (DCO) at the Battlefield Mall for it's longest standing fundraiser: this year makes 39 years!
The SRC Community Relations Committee will be in the DCO Gift Wrap Booth on Wednesday, December 14th from 9am to 1:30pm. Stop by and visit us for this great opportunity to support an area charity.
How can you support DCO through the Gift Wrap Booth? There are three great ways! View the Gift Wrap Booth Schedule.
- First, get your gifts wrapped! Come out and tell your friends, too!
- The booth is conveniently located in the JCPenney North Court (Sunset Street JCP entrance).
- DCO will be there December 5 through 24.
- Wrapping services start as low as $4
- Wonderful volunteers will beautifully wrap it for you while you continue shopping.
- The next great way to get involved is to volunteer as a gift wrapper.
- Want the details? Shifts begin as soon as the mall opens and DCO is there all day, with three different shifts (average 5 or 6 hours each). So, grab your business partners, coworkers, and friends and get signed up to volunteer! Call 417-829-0804 to get signed up. Visit the website for age restrictions.
- This year you can help us spread additional Christmas cheer by bringing a NEW unwrapped developmentally appropriate toy for the DCO childcare class rooms.
- Check out our TOY REGISTRY LINK.
About the Developmental Center of the Ozarks (DCO) | DCO started in 1954 as the United Cerebral Palsy Center for Southwest Missouri because a group of parents wanted a place for their children to go to school. Remember, this was before the days of special education.
In the mid 1980's, we became Developmental Center of the Ozarks to better reflect the people we were serving and the services provided.
DCO would love to tell you more about its journey to get to where it is today – and our plans of where we strive to be. Please call or email DCO with your questions!
About SRC Holdings Corporation | SRC Holdings Corp. is the oldest employee-owned remanufacturer to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in North America. Its associates have been leaders in core logistics, disassembly, cleaning, machining, assembly and testing everything from fuel injectors to large off-highway transmissions. The company is known worldwide for its open-book culture which espouses transparency, integrity, and economic literacy.
About NewStream Enterprises (NSE) | NSE, a subsidiary of SRC Holdings Corporation, was formed in 1990 to provide customized supply chain management, such as kitting, packaging, light assembly, warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment, to the world’s leading On and Off Highway original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is an employee owned company which truly believes in the power of a workforce when each has a stake in outcome. NSE can manage all or any segment of your supply chain process. Our services are customized to fit your requirements. From materials management, to direct order fulfillment, NSE becomes a seamless extension of your business.