A group of 20 two-person teams showed up bright and early this morning to compete in the 2016 SRC All Company Annual Challenge to support Congenital Heart Defect (CHD) and Cystic Fibrosis (CF) research through each condition's respective foundation.
Devin Thomason and Rick Beezley, both from NewStream Enterprises (NSE), a subsidiary of SRC, took the crown for Flight A. The twosome finished the round 12-under par with a score of 58.
Proceeds for the tournament, which totaled $6, 648.60, will be distributed evenly to the following charities: Emma Stewart's Heart Walk team (daughter of Travis (CNHi Reman) and Mary Beth Stewart) as part of the American Heart Association, Reiss Kaderly's Heart Walk team (daughter of Sara (NSE) and Roy Kaderly), and Kadyn Carroll's (daughter of Ryan (NSE) and Katie Carroll) Great Strides team through the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The SRC family is proud to support these CHD and CF warriors through this event.
Thank you to all who participated and sponsored our 2016 SRC All Company Annual Challenge. Special thanks to Whispering Oaks Golf Course in Marshfield, Missouri, for hosting our players. A list of winners and sponsors is below, as well as a gallery of photos from the day.
Congrats to our winners
CLOSEST TO THE HOLE
- Scot Scobee (SRC)
- Mike White (SRC Logistics)
- WOMEN - Reiss Kaderly
- MEN - Devin Thomason (NSE)
- 1st - Devin Thomason (NSE)/Rick Beezley (NSE)
- 2nd - Scott Dalenberg (SRC Holdings)/Marty Callison (SRC Automotive)
- 3rd - Wesley Sneed (NSE)/Larry Beezley (NSE)
- 1st - Vik Karode (SRC Holdings)/Scot Scobee (SRC)
- 2nd - James Wilson (NSE)/Joe Hoffman (SRC)
- 3rd - Rich Armstrong (Great Game of Business)/Ken Cook (Great Game of Business)