Springfield Remanufacturing Corp (SRC), formerly SRC Heavy Duty and SRC Power Systems.
We remanufacture , which means we disassemble, clean, repair, machine, replace and reassemble "used" transportation products ("core"), to their original OEM specifications. This benefits:
- Our environment - it keeps perfectly good core out of landfills.
- Our OEM partner - it increases sales of repair and replacement parts as well as whole goods.
- The vehicle owner - it provides a warranted product as good or better than new, at a lower cost.
The return to "like-new" condition is what makes our products a greater value than those rebuilt or repaired.
- Problems are identified that simply cannot be seen during the repair or rebuild process
- The heat, pressure, and harsh operating conditions of an engine require ensured quality
- Returns the engine to OEM specifications and dimensional tolerances
- Allow for implementation of improvements from the original designs
- Warranty meets or exceeds new engines
- Allows an OEM to offer a lower cost option for service parts
- Keeps dealership and OEM in the revenue stream with customer
- Increases dealership's revenue vs. repair or rebuilding
- Increases vehicle life
- A reman program is proven to increase the sales of "whole goods"
- It is environmentally responsible
- Diesel Engines
- Natural Gas Engines
- Engine Components
- Cooling Systems
- Fuel Systems
- Diesel Power Units
- Gasoline Power Units
- Natural Gas Power Units
- MininoiOil and Gas
View job opportunities at SRC today.