NewStream Enterprises (NSE) is seeking qualified candidates for the Quality Coordinator position at its contract packaging operation in Springfield, Missouri.
Ensure the quality management systems are implemented, maintained and continually improved. Promote awareness of regulatory and customer requirements throughout the organization. Communicate to the organization on the efficiency and performance of the quality system and coordinate communication with external parties on matters relating to the quality system ISO 9001.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in Production decisions concerning new product lines.
- Coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- Demonstrated project management skills to lead team from multiple functional disciplines and cultural groups to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical principals.
- Ability to transfer, share, and relay information and statuses across shifts
- Review, make dispositions, and contact suppliers for Non-conforming
- and more