NewStream Enterprises (NSE) is seeking qualified applicants for the Materials Manager position at its facility in Springfield, Missouri.
NSE provides customized supply chain management solutions to original equipment manufacturers in a variety of industries. Services include:
- Light assembly
- Sub assembly
Responsible for managing the materials functions. Primarily responsible for purchasing and finished goods inventory. Actively participates in and supports the principles of Open-Book Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the materials team in the purchasing function, managing the supply chain to streamline the company’s inventory structure.
- Define plans and goals for the materials operation to meet company’s strategic initiatives in sourcing, procurement, and inventory management operations.
- Manage and plan, scheduling and flow of materials from receipt of order through shipment.
- Evaluate inventory and purchased parts to limit surplus and excess material.
- Monitor sales and inventory levels.
See complete job posting on our careers page and apply today.