Shipping Instructions | Springfield, MO location
Please click on the appropriate button to view shipping guidelines.
- All shipments to NSE must follow the NSE Packaging and Shipping Guidelines. Download the file.
- Product shipped to NewStream must arrive on the due date listed on the purchase order.
- Early shipments will not be accepted without written approval by the purchasing agent associated with the purchase order.
- Product must be shipped on quality pallets measuring 42x42x5.125, as part of D13 packaging specifications. Furthermore, product should not be stacked more than 45” high.
- Truckload shipments must be sealed and seal number documented on the bill of lading.
- All LTL shipment are to not exceed 12 linear feet. For those exceeding, please contact the NewStream Logistics Manager - Paul Wilkerson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-417-379-3013
- Please contact NewStream's Logistics Manager for shipments exceeding 12x12 linear feet.
- Air Freight shipments must be authorized by a NewStream purchasing agent and the Premium Freight Authorization number included with the shipment information. For UPS and FedEx shipments, the PFA authorization number issued by the purchasing agent must be included in the reference field when processing the shipment. On carriers other than UPS or FedEx, the PFA authorization number must be included on the bill of lading or waybill.