Shipments to Springfield, MO | Domestic Shipments
Routing Instructions (routing matrix by weight)
Click on the weight of the shipment.
US Routing Instructions | Weight < 150#
NewStream Enterprises | 1925 East Chestnut Expressway | Springfield, MO 65802
- Weight: < 150#
- Routing Instructions: FedEx Ground: All freight that falls within the FedEx Ground guidelines up to 150#. No single carton is to exceed 70#. Multiple carton shipments must be combined into single-carton shipments when possible.
Product must be shipped on quality pallets measuring 42x42x5.125, as part of Navistar’s D13 packaging specifications. Furthermore, product should not be stacked more than 45” high.
NUMBER OF SHIPMENTS ALLOWED PER WEEK
NewStream authorizes only one shipment per week per vendor unless authorized by a NewStream purchasing agent.
AIR FREIGHT SHIPMENTS
Air freight shipments must be authorized by a NewStream purchasing agent and the name of the authorizing agent must be written on the bill of lading and packing list.
FREIGHT CHARGE AUTHORIZATION
NewStream will not pay for freight charges added to product invoices without prior authorization.
If you experience problems with these instructions, please contact:
- Paul Wilkerson, Logistics Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org |1-417-379-3013
- All shipments to NSE must follow the NSE Packaging and Shipping Guidelines. Download the file.
- Product shipped to NewStream must arrive on the due date listed on the purchase order.
- Early shipments will not be accepted without written approval by the purchasing agent associated with the purchase order.
- Product must be shipped on quality pallets measuring 42x42x5.125, as part of D13 packaging specifications. Furthermore, product should not be stacked more than 45” high.
- Truckload shipments must be sealed and seal number documented on the bill of lading.
- All LTL shipment are to not exceed 12 linear feet. For those exceeding, please contact the NewStream Logistics Manager - Paul Wilkerson | email@example.com | 1-417-379-3013
- Air Freight shipments must be authorized by a NewStream purchasing agent and the Premium Freight Authorization number included with the shipment information. For UPS and FedEx shipments, the PFA authorization number issued by the purchasing agent must be included in the reference field when processing the shipment. On carriers other than UPS or FedEx, the PFA authorization number must be included on the bill of lading or waybill.