NewStream’s Customs House Broker:
Ascent Global Logistics
2424 W. Kingsley, Suite C
Springfield, MO 65807
Phone: (417) 823-9800
Shipping To NewStream Enterprises, LLC
When shipping to NewStream Enterprises in Springfield, Missouri, please comply with the following instructions.
Shipments exceeding 150lbs or exceeding $2,500.00 USD.
- Prior to shipping, please email a copy of the packing list and the bill of lading to Ascent Global Logistics. Send to: email@example.com
- Export packets must include Commercial Invoice, Packing list, USMCA certificate of origin (Mexican and Canadian shippers) and bill of lading.
Carrier Instruction for Bill of Lading (Canadian Shipments Only)
The Bill of Lading should state: “Attention Carrier Email Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org”
Commercial Invoices Must Provide the Following Information
- Complete and accurate product description
- Country of Origin
- Complete shipper name, address and phone number
- Complete NewStream delivery address
- Valuation per line item shipped
- Supplier is required to name Mexican Broker, including contact information
Shipments From Mexico
LTL Shipments coming from Mexico, meeting LTL requirements as listed in the International Routing Instructions:
Shipments From Canada
LTL Shipments coming from Canada, meeting LTL requirements as listed in the International Routing Instructions:
- Product shipped to NewStream Enterprises, LLC must arrive on the due date listed on the purchase order.
- Early shipments will not be accepted without written approval by the purchasing agent associated with the purchase order.
- Product must be shipped on quality pallets measuring 42x42x5.125, as part of D13 packaging specifications. Furthermore, product should not be stacked more than 45” high.
- Truckload shipments must be sealed and seal number documented on the bill of lading
- All LTL shipments are to NOT EXCEED 12 linear feet
- Air Freight shipments must be authorized by a NewStream purchasing agent and the Premium Freight Authorization number included with the shipment information. For UPS and FedEx shipments, the PFA authorization number issued by the purchasing agent must be included in the reference field when processing the shipment. On carriers other than UPS or FedEx, the PFA authorization number must be included on the bill of lading or waybill.
If you experience problems with these instructions, please contact: