What is Kitting?
Kitting is the bundling of components per the Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM) specifications into a package to support the production line or aftermarket needs.
Benefits of Kitting
- Reduced number of SKU's
- Improved inventory turns
- Reduced inventory on hand
- Improved throughput
- Custom kits for high-usage components
- Critical parts availability
- Increased customer service
- Increase ease of ordering
Whether kitting for critical orders, fulfilling your rework needs, shipping direct to customers or supplying your distribution channel, NewStream leverages shared resources to provide cost-effective kitting solutions.
We understand that quality, fill rates and on-time delivery are crucial in today’s economy and we deliver with exceptional performance.
Cost-Effective Kitting Solutions:
- Total supply chain management
- Just-in-time operation
- Operational flexibility
- Capacity to handle a wide range of kits - from 10 components to 1,000's
- Barcoding and labeling to your specifications
- Total technology integration
- Packaging design expertise
- Freight management
- Full EDI capabilities