What is Kitting?
Kitting is the bundling of components per the Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM) specifications into a package to support the production line or aftermarket needs.
Benefits of Kitting
- Reduced number of SKU's
- Improved inventory turns
- Reduced inventory on hand
- Improved throughput
- Custom kits for high-usage components
- Critical parts availability
- Increased customer service
- Increase ease of ordering
About NewStream Enterprises, LLC
Whether kitting for critical orders, fulfilling your rework needs, shipping direct to customers or supplying your distribution channel, NewStream leverages shared resources to provide cost-effective kitting solutions.
We understand that quality, fill rates and on-time delivery are crucial in today’s economy and we deliver with exceptional performance.
Cost-Effective Kitting Solutions:
- Total supply chain management
- Just-in-time operation
- Operational flexibility
- Capacity to handle a wide range of kits - from 10 components to 1,000's
- Barcoding and labeling to your specifications
- Total technology integration
- Packaging design expertise
- Freight management
- Full EDI capabilities